PRE LET TENANCY SET UP CHARGES
(Zero VAT is applicable to these charges)
The following tenancy set up charges could be charged depending upon the chosen property and the tenant’s circumstances.
1) Application Fee: We make a charge of £100.00 per person on the tenancy agreement. This fee is charged to cover the administration process of:-
* NOTE* Existing tenants who stay on at the same property for another years accommodation with Central Properties will only have to pay a £50.00 renewal administration fee.
2) Deposits: We require a deposit of £250.00 per person in addition to the £100.00 administration fee.
3) Inventories: The cost of preparing an inventory check in & check out: We rarely charge this fee but if it becomes necessary our charges are at cost price of whatever the independent property clerk charges. Please see example costs of inventory charges as at 2-03-15 here
4) For student properties only! We charge a £100.00 ‘set up purchase fee’ to cover our costs of providing the student tenant with a cleaning pack for their property. (This purchase fee is 100% refunded back to the tenant as a cash back option if the tenant agrees to purchase their own cleaning pack with the cashback).
5) The landlord may make a charge to the tenant to cover the cost of purchasing a ‘Rent Guarantee insurance Policy’ where references, guarantors and credit checks are not satisfactory. The price for this insurance will be different for each tenant and will be dependent upon their tenancy and how much the rent is.
6) If the tenant will want to keep a pet animal at the property then the landlord may require an additional deposit.
Please refer to our tenancy agreement, which also lists tenancy charges that could be incurred during your tenancy.
Copyright 2017, All rights reserved